What IT systems are supported?
Our IT Support team can assist with whatever IT situation you are in, and regardless of whether you’re in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Peoria, Goodyear or anywhere else in the Valley, we are here to offer guidance and support.
Our IT Support typically covers the following, but not limited to:
- Laptop, Desktop, POS Support and Management
- Computer and Software Upgrades
- Antivirus / Antimalware Management and Clean Up
- Asset Inventory and License Management
- Hardware and Software Purchases
- Custom Software Upgrades
- QuickBooks IT Support
- Cloud Management – Setup and Support (Office365, G Suite, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- WiFi Setup and Management
- Backup Management
- IT Support and management of communication systems email, phone systems, internal employee chat systems
- Automatic Windows/ Mac Updates
- Server Management (Active Directory, QuickBooks, timesheets, shared drives) – Onsite or Hosted in a data center
- Office network cable installation
- New office installations and office moves
- Printer and scanner support
- Physical security – Badge access and camera systems
- Business Hours remote and Onsite Support: $125 / hour (1 Hour Minimum)
- After Hours Emergency Support: $175 / hour (billed in 1 hour increments)
We are a local IT Support and Services Company that creates end-to-end solutions designed for your business. Our support is focused around Email Systems, Business Wifi, Office 365, and keeping your systems safe from attacks. We are experts in Server maangement, network support, helpdesk and cloud computing in Azure. All elements of our business are delivered with our top notch local customer support. We provide support for all industries including Automotive, Legal, Healthcare, Non-profit, cannabis, and Finance.
Your IT Support team for a fraction of the cost of an “IT GUY”
Building and earning trust as a managed IT solutions provider means partnering with companies that offer “best-in-class” products and services.