Could your IT person use help sometimes?
We have seen that many companies are in a precarious situation: You’re busy enough to need a full IT team but can’t afford to add the overhead in IT tools, employee management and staff – particularly IT specialists with the skills and tools that are only needed part-time.
Because of this, chances are your IT resource is struggling to keep up, and certainly isn’t as efficient as they could be. While they’re working extremely hard to deliver the best IT services they possibly can, even the most competent IT person cannot do it all, know it all or handle the number of tasks, details and projects being asked of them.
ParksideTech can help. This is a service called “Co-Managed IT.”
What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT is a service available for growing companies to utilize additional expertise of IT management and automation tools they need WITHOUT the cost and difficulty of finding, managing and retaining an IT team full time.
This is NOT about taking over your IT persons job or replacing your IT department. It’s also NOT a one-off project-based relationship where an IT company would limit their support to an “event” (although we can help you with projects).
It IS a flexible partnership to help you get superior IT support and services at a much lower cost. Here are just a few of the reasons why CEOs of similar-sized companies are moving to a co-managed approach:
- We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them BETTER. Our team has experience in various technologies and industries allowing them to work with your internal IT to quickly resolve issues or complete outstanding projects.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Finding, hiring, managing, and retaining TOP talent difficult. With co-managed IT, you don’t have the cost, overhead or risk of a big IT team and department. Our service doesn’t take vacations or sick leave. We are always there to support your operations.
- When needed if your IT person goes on vacation, unexpectedly became unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly provide support to your business.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced IT pros. No one IT person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed IT client, your IT person will have access to a group of individuals with the expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for.
Is Co-Managed IT Right For You?
The right co-management partner can transform your existing IT team by resolving tickets faster, supporting your staff, meeting unique project needs and keeping up with changing market demands. ParksideTech is ready to step in as your co-managed IT provider. We offer 24/7 support, technology assessments, personalized ideas and recommendations and access to the latest technology in cloud, networking, and security. Learn more about our Managed IT services? and solutions and call today for a free onsite IT Assessment and service discussion. (480) 757-8350
What does a Managed IT company like ParksideTech support?
Planning, setup, migration and management of all your businesses technology needs:
- Business computers, laptops and POS systems configuration, maintenance and management
- Network gear configuration, maintenance and management
- WiFi Management
- Internet connection availability
- Network cabling
- Support for your business’s website (Host with us or we will work with your current host.)
- Support and management of communication systems email, phone systems, internal employee chat systems
- Cloud management Office 365, GSuite, Dropbox
- Server Management (Active Directory, Quickbooks, timesheets, shared drives) – Onsite or Hosted in a datacenter
- Computer security management – Firewalls, antivirus, malware, email filtering
- Printer and scanner support
- Physical security – Badge access and camera systems