Changes in the IT world
The IT world is changing.
The advent of new technologies, the increase in cybercrime, and the rise of a mobile workforce are just a few factors that have transformed the way small businesses here in Phoenix approach their IT needs. The way we used to do business isn’t as effective anymore.
There’s good news though: it has become easier, faster, and cheaper for Phoenix area small businesses to get access to enterprise-level technology than ever before. Collaboration software and cloud computing are two examples of how this has happened; employees can work from anywhere, anytime with all company data accessible at the click of a mouse. Technology has enabled smaller companies to operate more efficiently without increasing staff size, resulting in more productivity and lower operating costs for everyone.
Time to focus on your business
If your company is growing, you may find that you or your employees are spending too much time on IT issues. If you are working on IT projects for more than 20% of your day, it’s probably time to get some help from a managed IT provider.
There are many ways that a Managed Service Provider can help your business. Do you need help with a project? Maybe backup and disaster recovery? Perhaps it’s strategic planning and IT budgeting assistance. A good MSP will do an initial assessment to determine the best way they can assist you in accomplishing your goals.
There is no need to feel that because you don’t have an IT department (or even if you do but it’s small) that there isn’t someone who can help. Your local Phoenix MSP will have staff experienced in all areas of running an IT department — network engineering, security, servers, workstations, and more!
How can we help you?
- Speed up your business.
- Get the support you need when you need it.
We offer IT Support, IT Consulting, and Managed Services that will keep your technology running smoothly so you can focus on what matters most: running your business. We specialize in all elements of Information Technology including cybersecurity, systems management, disaster recovery, and cloud services.
We will protect, manage and monitor your information technology systems to keep them running smoothly. We also provide solutions to help our clients with backups or security and even hosted cloud applications like Microsoft Office 365 or other SaaS applications that allow our clients to access their resources off-site just as if they were sitting in the office accessing them locally.
Budget-conscious small business IT support
As a Phoenix small business owner, one of the most important decisions you can make is whether or not to hire an IT support specialist. Depending on your budget and the size of your business, you may have multiple options available to determine what kind of help suits your needs. Below are some key questions to ask yourself before making a decision:
- How much can I afford to pay monthly?
- How much is my time worth?
- Is it worth hiring an in-house employee?
- What will my employees’ salaries be?
- What’s the cost of hiring an outside contractor or company?
So what’s it going to cost to take care of your technology and network infrastructure needs on a daily basis? Well, that depends on several factors: the size of your team, how many devices everyone uses, services needed such as data backups and security audits, etc. Asking these questions from the beginning will help save you money (and headaches) down the line.
If you’re ready to get the best of IT Support with a partner who cares about your business, give us a call!
- Proactive support. This is the key to preventing problems before they arise and working to ensure solutions are as effective as possible
- Monitoring. We have implemented advanced monitoring tools that allow us to closely watch every device on your network, even when we’re not at your site.
- Network management. Our team of experts will update and configure your network, ensuring that everything is running smoothly.
- Security management. Your technology should be secure from outside threats, and we can help you achieve this by installing anti-virus software and maintaining firewalls for you.
- Data management: We’ll make sure your data is safe on a daily basis by making sure it’s backed up regularly and stored in more than one location for redundancy purposes.
- Application management: When you need new software or applications installed, updated, or configured, we can do it for you remotely! No need to send an employee out to purchase software – we do all this for you! This includes keeping track of licenses so there are no surprises down the road when something needs an update but doesn’t work because its license was expired or improperly installed initially